Wednesday 9 February 2011

Update on Production

I am planning to re film some scenes. These include:

The tracking shot - to make it more smooth and not shaky.

The dying scene - I am not very pleased with my acting and I wasn't very focused on what I was doing. You also couldn't see that when I stumble, I knock the pepsi off the table. I may change what falls off the table to something that links in with the film, so I will add a close up (match on action) showing it hit the floor.

Making food scene - I am going to re-shoot the scene where I say "Damn there's no rolls".I am re-shooting this as I say it quietly and because I am cut off of the camera a bit.
I am also re-shooting the part when I say "Ah, in the freezer," as i also say it quite quietly.
I am adding some shots to make the cutting the cucumber part shorter so I am going to add one of me cutting it but in a long shot from the kitchen door (looking at me from the side) and a couple of shots of the window, showing the darkness of the garden. This makes people think 'is the killer out there?'

Walking to garage scene - I am going to re-shoot the spying scene when I walk to the garage and add more light as it is too dark.
I am also re-shooting the scene when I open the door as it is also too dark and the camera is shaky.

I may change some scenes to add some more to it. I may add a scene where my phone rings but no one is there. The phone starts to make a weird noise and I hear noises outside so I back into the living room and suddenly a hand lands on my shoulders. I jump but then am relieved to see I know the person.

No comments: