Sunday 9 January 2011

Scream

The film that I would say the opening to my film is similar to is Scream. This is because it starts with a killing scene to introduce the killer. It is also similar in the way that it starts with a girl, home alone so just chilling out by herself and you know something is going to happen to her. She is then killed at the end. The character in my film is similar to the character in Scream as they are both represented as 'Madonnas'. Because of this I am going to get some inspiration with how I should edit my opening sequence and when I add the tense music and when it should be silent. I am using many shots that show dark windows and doors which leaves the audience thinking "Will they jump through that window? Sneak through that door? When will it happen?"

No comments: